The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Freud vs The Po-lice

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Our resident Janus has an issue with authority.

He cannot resist exposing his scorn in other threads, so here's one dedicated for just that purpose.

Come on, Freud...I'm throwing down. Tell us about your issue with police officers...oh, and if you don't mind, please include your basis for any opinions proposed. You know...like formal studies, tertiary qualification...even personal experience.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Frood

Jump through your own hoop, shit for brains. I'm not your tormentor Freud and none of my own prior statements about law enforcement behaviour can be discredited and definitely not by someone of your diminished and frail mental capacity.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You are not only pathetic and duplicitous, but craven.

Nothing changes, Aaron. You're still a loud mouthed whack job crying for attention.

Frood

Did Bricktop really just infer that I'm pathetic, duplicitous, craven, and a 'loud mouthed whack job crying for attention' one in this thread?   ac_toofunny

Take your medication you bipolar emo gramps fuckwit.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna" bipolar emo gramps fuckwit.

ac_lmfao

That all you got, Corky?

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.dribbble.com%2Fusers%2F139200%2Fscreenshots%2F1050338%2Fsorry.gif&f=1">

Frood

The simple truth wasn't enough?  ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

I had too much coffee today and I can't stop peeing.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had too much coffee today and I can't stop peeing.

Coffee wee is rather pungent.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The simplest truth I can distill from your contributions thus far is that you don't have the courage of your conviction.

Now, I, of course, already knew that having observed your child-like idiocy over many years, but it will demonstrate to the members here that you are all mouth and no trousers.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"The simplest truth I can distill from your contributions thus far is that you don't have the courage of your conviction.

Now, I, of course, already knew that having observed your child-like idiocy over many years, but it will demonstrate to the members here that you are all mouth and no trousers.

Are you ever going to take your meds you raging manic geriatric windsock?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I just did, you pole licking paranoid. Unlike you, I don't attempt to conceal who and what I am from the internet. I give zero fucks what people think of me...at least I'm true to myself.

Come on...join the debate. Step right up. Your big chance to dispel the general belief that you're a raving retard.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jump through your own hoop, shit for brains. I'm not your tormentor Freud and none of my own prior statements about law enforcement behaviour can be discredited and definitely not by someone of your diminished and frail mental capacity.

If you weren't the guy Bricktop is accusing you of being, you'd have stopped responding to the taunts and accusations a long time ago.  Instead you repeatedly play along because you are the guy.

You would have fooled more people if you were a little smarter and thought more about your actions prior to posting.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I just did, you pole licking paranoid. Unlike you, I don't attempt to conceal who and what I am from the internet. I give zero fucks what people think of me...at least I'm true to myself.

Come on...join the debate. Step right up. Your big chance to dispel the general belief that you're a raving retard.

:crazy:

I'm not the raving retard between us, crusty.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jump through your own hoop, shit for brains. I'm not your tormentor Freud and none of my own prior statements about law enforcement behaviour can be discredited and definitely not by someone of your diminished and frail mental capacity.

If you weren't the guy Bricktop is accusing you of being, you'd have stopped responding to the taunts and accusations a long time ago.  Instead you repeatedly play along because you are the guy.

You would have fooled more people if you were a little smarter and thought more about your actions prior to posting.

The xanax popping fucktard has repeatedly followed me around and humped my leg nearly any opportunity he could find while making baseless accusations. Who wouldn't bludgeon such an easy target like him?

You ought to think before you hit submit, you wannabe nazi douche rag.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...